When to hire a real estate legal professional

Hiring a legal professional who knows about real estate to do the paperwork is recommended when it comes to closing the sale.

Attracting buyers can come from any source from online listings, to social media, but there will be a time that the seller and buyer will want to get the paper work in order.

The name of the person who you are looking for will depend on where you live. In Europe there are Solicitors, and in the US there are Real Estate Attorneys and Lawyers. They all perform similar tasks to ensure that the contracts are done correctly, and payments go through.

You do not necessarily need a real estate agent once the buyer confirms their willingness to purchase, but the documentation needed for the mortgage, title transfer and other legal requirements for a property sale is extensive. If you're not using a real estate agent or a broker, you need to or should use a lawyer or solicitor.

The big savings to be made are in not using a Realtor or Estate Agent, as this can be anywhere from 3-6% or more of the sale price in commission. The cost of using a lawyer may run into several $100 dollars or Euros or more, but the peace of mind knowing someone has checked the documentation is worth it.
Tips On How To Sell By Owner:

Find a Property: » Property Search » Africa Property Listings » Asia Property Listings » Asia Pacific Property Listings » Caribbean Property Listings » Central America Property Listings » European Property Listings » Middle East Property Listings » North America Property Listings » South America Property Listings

Search For Estate Agent: » Agent Search

For Sale By Owner (FSBO): » For Sale By Owner FSBO

For Rent By Owner (FRBO): » For Rent By Owner

International Property Directory

IPD - International Property Directory is an International Property Listings directory. Property Owners can list properties for sale or rent commission free - For Sale By Owner Property Listings (FSBO) or For Rent By Owner (FRBO). Estate Agent Directory - Estate Agents, Realtors, Brokers and Property Agents can list their agency details, and can also list their properties for sale or rent commission free.

© International Property Directory - International Property Listings - Online Since 2003

International Property Listings | International Real Estate Directory | International Property Rentals | International Property For Sale