MEXICO : Guaranteed three year 5% ROI | Riviera Maya
Listing ID: 9807777 | Riviera Maya
Location State/City/Town :
Property Style, Type or Category :
Location : Riviera Maya MEXICO
5% year ROI gross on purchase prices (excludes taxes and closing costs) - guaranteed return for the first 3 years.
This product is available with a 20% down payment together with the purchase and sale contract, and 30% paid on a monthly basis until delivery, the additional 50% can be financed up to 5 years with 5% interest rate.
The guaranteed three year 5% ROI program works based on marketing your property 46 weeks of the year at the rental program cost and their margins. In exchange for the 5%, the owner can use the property for 2 premium, 2 high and 2 low season weeks.
The optional 5% return, can be paid directly to the owners account or put against financing. It is offered as gross, as it does not include, water, electricity, HOA and taxes.
If 50% down payment is made – HOA fees will be waived for three years.
When the property is rented, the electricity, which will be the highest cost, is covered by the client who rents, leaving the lower costs only to the owner.
Annual property taxes - approximately $500
HOA monthly fees - approximately $200
Water monthly fees - approximately $20
Location Riviera Maya Residences & Golf Resort is a luxury residential development in the Riviera Maya. It is one of the most exclusive real estate developments in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The development is spread over an area of almost 300 hectares. It is easily accessible and has 24-hour security, magnificent roads and landscape gardening.
It is surrounded by the Riviera Maya Golf Club, a spectacular 18-hole par 72 and 9-hole par 27 golf courses. Riviera Maya Golf Club was chosen as the 3rd best golf course in Mexico 2011 of the Top Ten Golf & Spa Magazine.
The entire development is protected by internal building regulations and is based on a concept of contemporary architecture. The complex is one of the most in-demand real estate developments in the area, which different products of the highest quality are offered. If you are looking to invest in real estate in the Riviera Maya, the Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Residences & Golf Resort, part of one of the most exclusive luxury property developments in the Mexican Caribbean.
Contemporary beautiful 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom apartments on golf front lots, only 3 minutes walk from the Club House $175,00-$250,000. Construction begins this month and will complete in November 2013
Annual property trust fee for ownership - $550 a year.
Rental income – 3 years @5% = $27,000
Costs – 3 years x $1,300 = $3,900
Guaranteed Net profit = $23,100 – Net ROI for three years 4.3%
· Use of property for 6 weeks per year at no cost
· Free $15,000 golf family membership
|Location Maps (Opens in new window):|
Price : $175,000 USD
Contact Seller To Confirm Current Price.
This property has been viewed 1354 times.
Share this property:
More Information about this property:
Ask the seller about this property:
Complete the enquiry form to contact the Agent or Owner regarding this listing.
Please mention you saw the advert on The International Property Directory.
Property Type : Luxury Apartment
Terms : For Sale
Site Id : 9807777
Tell the seller what you are looking for, why and when: (255 characters max.)
Type the characters in the image above (Case sensitive)
To Filter Results Use Our Advanced Search Here or Go Back
IPD - International Property Directory is an International Property Listings directory. Property Owners can list properties for sale or rent commission free - For Sale By Owner Property Listings (FSBO) or For Rent By Owner (FRBO). Estate Agent Directory - Estate Agents, Realtors, Brokers and Property Agents can list their agency details, and can also list their properties for sale or rent commission free.
© International Property Directory - International Property Listings - Online Since 2003